Here is all the information I could find about your motherboard:
• Supports DDR 266/333/400 (PC2100/2700/3200)
• FSB 200/266/333
• 4X, 8X AGP
• Integrated Ethernet 10/100 LAN
• Live Update, PC Alert, i-Speeder
• Supports Socket A for AMD® Athlon™/Athlon™ XP/Duron™ processors @FSB 100/133/166
• Supports 600MHz up to Athlon™ XP 2700+ processor or higher
nVIDIA® nForce2 SPP Chipset
• Supports DDR200/266/333/400
• Supports external AGP 4X/8X
nVIDIA® nForce2 MCP Chipset
• AC97 Interface supporting up to two concurrent codecs
• Ultra ATA133 for the fastest hard disk throughput
• USB 2.0 EHCI/1.1 OHCI controller
• 100/133/166(200/266/333)MHz clocks are supported.
• Supports six memory banks using three 184-pin DDR DIMMs
• Supports up to 3GB PC3200/2700/2100/1600 DDR SDRAMs
• Supports both 64-bit and 128-bit DDR SDRAM
Note: nForce2 does NOT supports x4 memory device. 1GB can be made by other density of dram chip such as x 8, x16.
• One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 1.5V 4X/8X slot
• Five 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
• One ACR (Advanced Communication Riser) slot
• An IDE controller on the MCP2/MCP2-T chipset provides IDE HDD/CDROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes
• Can connect up to four IDE devices.
• One floppy port that supports two FDD with 360KB, 720KB,1.44MB and 2.88MB
• 1 serial port
• 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
• 3 audio ports in vertical
• 1 Bluetooth pin header (Optional)
• 6 USB ports (Rear * 4/ Front * 2)
• 1 RJ-45 jack (Optional)
• Realtek ALC650 6-channel audio
- Dolby Digital 5.1 format (with MCP2-T option)
Chipset integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
30.5 cm(L) x 23 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
6 mounting holes
Hope this helps!!
Edited by seanshaffer23, 10 July 2005 - 09:03 AM.