Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Windows Explorer

• Please log in to reply

hello im running a AMD Athlonn Xp 3200+ 2.34 ghz, 512mb ram, windows xp, ati radeon 9600 pro but jus recently i get a sudden crash, a blue screen with the words "kernel_inpage_stack_error" and other numbers and words i cant make out. the computer restarts itself and on the windows screen after restarting i get an error message saying Windows Explorer error, like the one u get when a program stops responding, asking if u want to send the error to microsoft. Then after i press no, everything seems to run as normal until the blue screen crash happens again

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Welcome to Geeks2Go!

Please go to this forum and state give the experts a HJT log. You may have malware on your system!

Good luck!

Werner :tazz: