Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Norton 2005

• Please log in to reply

Psycrow

Psycrow

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Greatings in here

Last day i formated all my comp and installet win xp again and norton 2005
after i did run the liveupdate then norton still tells me that an urgent attention is that my virus definations not are up to date or rather out of date as norton tells me and it says 9-7-2005

When i run the live update again then it tells me that i am all up to date and no updates to get.

I did restart my comp after the first updates and i even installet norton 3 times now and it still tells me out of date even if the date says 9-7-2005.

my sub date are not out of date..i even downloadet the manuel virus update from nortons HP and it did not help.

what to do here ????

Norton 2005 did work fine before i reinstallet win xp.

Advertisements

katkat92

katkat92

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
What does your computer system clock and date say? Sounds to me you might need to adjust your settings and reinstall Norton.

Psycrow

Psycrow

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
HAHAHA ya i worked that out just 10 mins ago ..stupid me :tazz:

Thx anyway