Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Add picture to signature

• Please log in to reply

seanshaffer23

seanshaffer23

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I joined in the fight against cancer, as posted in the Off-Topic forumand I joined the GTG team. I was wondering how I could add the "Fight Cancer" clickable picture to my signature. A moderator already sent the pic to me in a PM but I have no idea how to add it to my signature. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Ok, all you have to do is go to your controls and on the left you should see and option saying edit signature. When you go there and open it, where you have to edit your signature (obvious) there are tools on the top click on “IMG” and put in the URL were you will find the picture. You can upload the picture to your website from make it simpler. Try that….

Edited by spike_hacker_inc, 10 July 2005 - 02:19 PM.

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
sheesh, dont do it, i mean, who puts pictures on their signature???..man..ppl these days...

seanshaffer23

seanshaffer23

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
i have the pictures in my sig obviously but i want to make them links to websites. how do i do that?

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
It looks like you have links to websites already.

Emery

Edited by S A A B, 11 July 2005 - 02:39 PM.