Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Banned from my own CS:S Servers?

• Please log in to reply

bobbobagan

bobbobagan

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
hey guys and gurls,

I was trying to make a dedicated server yesterday for me and my mates to play on... I made it fine but when i tired to log in i was banned coz it was a VAC server and because i was caught cheating im banned... soooo i set sv_secure to 0 and tried again but still wouldnt let me in...

can anyone help lil ol me?

Advertisements

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
Is there a patch to install ??

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
VAC stands for Valve anti cheat. their version for source is in beta (as of june, according to half life fallout). You are not running any mods or cheats are you?

bobbobagan

bobbobagan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
nah f%#* off once i got banned i removed it... i know, i know i shouldnt have been hacking but u had to just to compete with everyone eles.

and yes replying to the other guy, I have the mani-admin plugin so im abit confussed right now...

i would have gone to steam for this help but this is just showing how F$@*ed there system is...

thanks again

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Ya...dont hack...you most likely got banned by Valve