Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I got a PSP

• Please log in to reply

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
It's incredible! I bought Fifa Soccer and Lumines with it, and both games rock. I just need to buy a bigger memory card and I'm set :tazz: The graphics are sweet, the games are fun, and video player, mp3 player, and jpeg viewer are just extra bonuses ;)

Advertisements

hvc801

hvc801

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Yep, its good if you baught the summer edition. Only becuase when they were first released sony had a few bugs in it (as usualy becuase htey always rush things) that if you left it on high quality and played for long amounts of time, or even a decent quality and still played for long amounts of time, the pixels in the screan would burn out. sony stopped shipping them untill i think july, or june. . and sony wouldent replace it if it had less than 15 pixels out. Its hardley noticable, but when you get a couple burnt you can find it quite annoying. My recommendations to you is to leave it on a decent quality, and dont forget to shut it off. Stay safe, happy gamming =D

Edited by hvc801, 12 July 2005 - 01:35 AM.

Emery Herman

Emery Herman

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
I found a psp at the Schiphol airport in Amsterdam this summer. My family and I were on our way to the US for a few weeks to see our family. I was sitting in a comfy-chair eating pizza. I got out of the chair and noticed my phone fell out of my pocket into the chair. I had to grab the phone from between the arm rests and the but rest. I got my phone and I saw some lights flickering from the other side of the chair. I reached for the lights and there I had a psp in my hands! I was like What the...... what should I do? I decided to keep it. I still have it. I had to buy a new loader and some games for it. I love the [bleep] little thing. Great graphs, pretty good sound in combo with Sennheiser headphones and best of all: IT WAS TOTALLY FREE! :tazz:

Mix Tape

Mix Tape

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

I found a psp at the Schiphol airport in Amsterdam this summer. My family and I were on our way to the US for a few weeks to see our family. I was sitting in a comfy-chair eating pizza. I got out of the chair and noticed my phone fell out of my pocket into the chair. I had to grab the phone from between the arm rests and the but rest. I got my phone and I saw some lights flickering from the other side of the chair. I reached for the lights and there I had a psp in my hands! I was like What the...... what should I do? I decided to keep it. I still have it. I had to buy a new loader and some games for it. I love the [bleep] little thing. Great graphs, pretty good sound in combo with Sennheiser headphones and best of all: IT WAS TOTALLY FREE!  :tazz:

View Post

wow, how lucky! :)

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

I found a psp at the Schiphol airport in Amsterdam this summer. My family and I were on our way to the US for a few weeks to see our family. I was sitting in a comfy-chair eating pizza. I got out of the chair and noticed my phone fell out of my pocket into the chair. I had to grab the phone from between the arm rests and the but rest. I got my phone and I saw some lights flickering from the other side of the chair. I reached for the lights and there I had a psp in my hands! I was like What the...... what should I do? I decided to keep it. I still have it. I had to buy a new loader and some games for it. I love the [bleep] little thing. Great graphs, pretty good sound in combo with Sennheiser headphones and best of all: IT WAS TOTALLY FREE!  :)

View Post

Er...it was mine :tazz:

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Er...it was mine  :tazz:

View Post

Oh yes i think i left it there.

Thank You Very Much For Finding It For Me i was looking for it :)

I think that it was a new PSP for me.

Thanks hope it gets to me soon :)

PS. can you go onto the net with a psp because before i left it i was tryin to get onto the net with it. :)

Emery Herman

Emery Herman

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
lol, nope. It cant connect to my home LAN connection :) :tazz:

Edited by Emery Herman, 02 October 2005 - 03:34 AM.

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
WOW!

Your are sooooooooooo lucky finding a psp! :tazz:

DynamiteN

DynamiteN

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I will buy it too

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
You are all wrong, I left it at Schipol, OK? And anyone says otherwise is banned. :tazz:

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
but..... but.....or fine!

Emery Herman

Emery Herman

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
muahahhaha lol... :) :) :) :) :)

argh... plz don't ban me!!! I like it too much here! :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
that's kinda funny....sounds like that laptop i found at school this one time....it was just sitting there on a desk.....next to a sign that said "dean of admissions" with some bald dude sitting next to it......didn't looke like anyone was using it so....

Guse

Guse

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
It's a small world, because your laptop story is remarkably similar to how my uncle said his laptop went missing....