Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

user account

• Please log in to reply

chrismcl2005

chrismcl2005

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: i had a problem with my user account and i deleted it then finding all my notes from outlook i needed are gone. i have tryed looking for the .pst file but noting . i tryed a 3rd party software but this did not work either is there any way to retreive my user account.

Advertisements

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
if a third party recovery software didn't do it then nothing else can unfortunately. If this data is worth thousands then there are companies on the market that can do the recovery but that will cost a lot of money.

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Which recovery software did u use?

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
just curious as well, how did you delete the user account? if throughuser manager then did it should have asked you to delete or keep the user data, did you confirm on deleting data?

or if you had deleted it through windows explorer then that's another issue.