Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows wont work out of nowhere!

• Please log in to reply

roccobladr

roccobladr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
also, my old "crappy" video card works fine on my brothers computer. there goes 85$ :tazz:

Advertisements

benh

benh

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i know this is a bit late but ill post up fro any future people needing help.
i dont know the exact problem as of yet but after several days of testing i have eliminated sofware problems altogether, my hard drive is in top condition and graphics and cpu are running at a stable rate, (i dont overclock)
heres the freaky bit, i was getting the exact message as said above, with the occasional blue screens sayying it was beggingning dump of physical memory, well up until now when my comp wont even reinstall windows.
anyway i tested the ram i have 2 sticks of 256 kingmax hardcore DDR 500
took one out and my screen whent into standby i couldnt get anything up, so i tried the other stick same thing i cot absolutly nothing up on screen (id just been using this screen so i coulnt be faulty)
so i stick both sticks in an it loads up however my keyboard and mouse dont activate so i cant enter bios or boot from disk etc. until it comes to booting windows when once again i get the stystem32 corruption message, from what i can see this apppears to have been deterioration of the RAM as it have got noticably worse, putting one stick in now is like booting with no ram in, and putting 2 sticks in seems barely enough to display the load up screen. but as of yet im not sure whether this could be a dodgy CPU or mother board, as i was shocked to find that both sticks had seemed to deteriorate at the same time... hmmm i had been playing MMORPGS alot lol.
anyway i hope any future readers can benefit from this post this was a really frustrating problem for me and expensive ; ;