Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Audio problem

• Please log in to reply

sebbel

sebbel

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey all Geeks!!

A few weeks ago my rear speakers in my creative 5.1 surrond sytem stopped work. I'm not quite sure if there is any problem with my Soundcard (Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Audio C800) or with the software that came with it. There is Something that is called AudioHQ, where you could, or should could, change sound settings( if you want 5.1 sound or Dolby Digital or 4 speakers etc) but I no longer can't do that. there is no choices! ;)

I tried to update the drivers with the CD but when it try to load it just says that "impossible to load 'Autorun'...." with two choices Ignore or close.. Hmmm.. ;) I tried to download differnt new drivers and a Autorun Patch from Creatives webpage..but it's very tricky to understand anything at that page!! I got to a catch-22 situation with the downloads.

So if anyone have any idea what could be wrong, please post here. Everything could be useful.. please! :tazz:

Advertisements

Jack123

Jack123

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 944 posts
Try this link below. . . .it may not apply to you totally, but its a start -
It is an adjustment procedure . . . . but you should be able to link to a page that addresses your problem or matches your sound system:

http://www.techspot....d/sound15.shtml

Jack123