Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Mozilla Thunderbird

• Please log in to reply

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
I decided to Mozilla Thunderbird and I thing that it is great, far better for preventing spam, looks better etc. but there is one thing that I can't work out how to do and that is How can I make it desplay my adress book below the Local Folders like it dose in Outlook express? Thanks for any tips.

Advertisements

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
I have looked to do this for awhile and couldn't find a way to. Basically I just keep my address book open when I need it, but as you must know it automatically puts your address book up on the left when you choose to write new mail and click the contacts tab inside the email message window.

Edited by phybyr0ptyk, 12 July 2005 - 07:42 PM.

cnmsales

cnmsales

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
https://addons.mozil...&numpg=10&id=70

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Your the man, and Im an idiot, I never thought about an extension for this.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
I knew there must be an extension to do this I just could not find it even after a long search not find it thank you for you help.