Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PhotoshopCS error

• Please log in to reply

Vikio

Vikio

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This error only came up recently and I've been using PhotoshopCS on the same machine for about a year. Basically, the error is that whenever I do something in Photoshop, these lines come up on my picture, and they save with the file! I'm gonna try to attach a pic of the lines (the satellite map is the original file). They're always the same width and spaced the same. In a color document they're any color and in a grayscale they're B/W.

This only happened for the first time a couple of days ago, and I didn't make any changes or additions to my system recently.

What I tried to do to fix it so far:
First I checked for viruses or spyware that could clog up Photoshop, then I deleted the preferences file and defragmented my hard drive (for good measure). When that didn't work I re-installed Photoshop. After that, I asked a friend to help and he got rid of a few processes that he said were not needed. We thought that fixed it but in only two days it's back!
Any ideas? I can ask a few more people to try to fix it, but I'll be out of friends soon and I need my Photoshop. :tazz:

Attached Thumbnails

• errorLines.jpg

Advertisements

aldaros23

aldaros23

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
that is weird lol

try the support at www.adobe.com is all i can say