Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with a dvd/video camera

• Please log in to reply

cbm487

cbm487

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
Im so sorry if this is in the wrong place but i couldnt really find where else to put it?? But anyway i have a DVD of a concert that i bought and i want to take one of the tracks and post it on my blog-type thing. How do i go about removing one track from it and posting it on a blog? My second question is if i have a video i recorded with my camcorder, how do i enable it to be posted on my blog? all help is appreciated, and please move this if its in the wrong place. thanks

Advertisements

Novell

Novell

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Im so sorry if this is in the wrong place but i couldnt really find where else to put it?? But anyway i have a DVD of a concert that i bought and i want to take one of the tracks and post it on my blog-type thing. How do i go about removing one track from it and posting it on a blog? My second question is if i have a video i recorded with my camcorder, how do i enable it to be posted on my blog? all help is appreciated, and please move this if its in the wrong place. thanks

View Post

Use Windows (XP) Movie Maker. You can capture part of your camcorder or DVD to an MPG (movie) file. This is assuming you have the correct cable to connect your camcorder and a DVD drive.

cbm487

cbm487

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Use Windows (XP) Movie Maker.  You can capture part of your camcorder or DVD to an MPG (movie) file.  This is assuming you have the correct cable to connect your camcorder and a DVD drive.

View Post

the correct cord eh? i have a usb to mini usb..but something tells me that isnt it. Where can i get this cord and how much is it?

cbm487

cbm487

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
ok i tried to edit the dvd (which is a legit verison if that matters) in movie maker but it wont let me import it into the program. err what should i do?