Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hi, and thanks.

• Please log in to reply

xian 1g

xian 1g

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi,
I have just recently joined this forumn... I got nailed with the spy sheriff, did a search for removal and came across two threads here that helped me remove it... THANKS SOOOO MUCH.

So, i figured I should go ahead and join and participate as much as I can. My names christian, recent graduate fromt he U of I. double major in english and rhetoric with a minor in information technology systems.

I'm not a computer guru but am more computer inclined and friendly than the average...

i play with cars, brew my own beer, and own a few different animals.

my xps isn't free of viruses yet, i'm still getting hit with yeild manager, oinadserve, searchinqwire, and media.adrevolver pop ups...

but, i'll hit the search button a few times before I post up asking for help, that and it'll give me some time to read the forumn rules to make sure i don't offend anyone.

thanks, and hi.
christian

Advertisements

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Hello and welcome christian!

It's glad to hear you could clean your PC so easily! ;)

Great to hear that you're gonna stick 'round the forums, you might also want to take a peek at the GeekU -thread at the top of this Off-topic forum.

Hope to see ya 'round the forums! ;)

- Rawe :tazz:

xian 1g

xian 1g

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks,
Yes, I read that sticky last night and am interested, but figured I'd stick around a little bit to prove myself before I jump onto the excellent freebie offer there.

And, I owe the ease in cleaning up my pc to this forum. The members here have excellent step by step instructions. As long as you are willing to hit the search button.

christian