Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Visual Studio 2005

• Please log in to reply

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
Has anyone tried out the beta version of visual studio 2005... Mine is in the mail from microsoft now and i am curious as to what all it offers for building programs...

Advertisements

paulcomputerman

paulcomputerman

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
I use it an like it very much! I am much into programming and a big computer geek. I build computers, fix them, make software, make websites. I like it very much. You can build some great applications from it!

Good luck :tazz:

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
I am learning programming from my work and they reccomended this program to practice.... is it good for someone learning or idoes it require alot of prior knowledge about visual basic....

paulcomputerman

paulcomputerman

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
It comes with tutorials and more to get you started. Buy a few books...... you should be ready.