Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook 2003 - huge font = accessibility?

• Please log in to reply

jensam

jensam

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I did something last week, pressed a bunch of keys by accident at the same time and all of a sudden my outlook fonts in the composition window are HUGE and BOLD! No other applications are affected and the emails look fine when they send. I don't want to see HUGE BOLD fonts for no reason, I have perfect eyesight and have no need for this enhancement. How do I turn it off???? I looked up accessibility and couldn't find anything... Please help!

Thanks,
Jen

Advertisements

jensam

jensam

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Someone replied to another post of mine about a different outlook composition problem suggesting I turn off the option to allow Microsoft Word editing my emails and it fixed this problem as well! Thank you Sloth!

:tazz: