Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

What are some good games?

• Please log in to reply

NullWolf

NullWolf

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

You do realise it's July 14, 2005 right?

And I suggest Ultima Online, the free shards. You can find a free copy of it anywhere on the web by googling "Ultima Online 15-Day Trial Gold"

Then go to www.uogateway.com and dload UOGateway and you'll have access to over 1000 free shards.

logan11

View Post

He shoulda stated that its free till Jan. 2006... LOL
I'm an AO junkie... they sucked me in with the Free classic version and I upgraded to the Full version and am having an awesome time.

I don't believe FF7 is coming out for the PS3, they did an interview and said they were just showing a "what if" scenario, basically it was an attention getter, showing off the graphics capability... Though personally I'd like to see it on the PS3 with the new graphics engine...

Advertisements

ratmilk

ratmilk

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Shame the 7800GTX failed, it isn't going in the PS3.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I didnt buy it got it off a friend during a lan to try it, didnt work on the comp i had at the time when i built my new one i found it buried in the hard drive and gave it a play.( its the directors cut so had some cool extra films.)
Far Cry is a really good game story wasnt great but it also wasnt bad at all, and you cant say anything about the graphics, its also pretty scalable worked on my 1600+XP and AGP4x fx5200 ok.

kraz3d

kraz3d

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
WoW is the best game... get it

Unlimited

Unlimited

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey Unklwok Do you know where you can download FF7?
i would apreciate it if you would write a reply here with the webpage. :tazz:

Rattrap113

Rattrap113

• Pip
  • 2 posts
is this cloud strife from AC?

if it is, this is rattrap

somepeoplearebornleet

somepeoplearebornleet

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
EH? FF7 sequel was a technical demo? I don't think so. It was shown at E3 and i read somewhere that they announced it wasn't a demo but infact they were going to create a sequel prior to 1 month after the release of PS3.

Bloodstalker

Bloodstalker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

I am looking for some good games to start playing and I need some advice. I am into RPG's. I am currently playing Guild Wars but that is kinda gettin a little boring. Anyway if anyone knows of a good RPG or MMORPG that would be cool.

View Post

What games have you already played?

Some of the best RPG's I've played are:

Baldur's Gate
Baldure's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn and the expansion Throne of Bhaal
Planescape: Torment (One of the best IMO if you're into a story drivern, dialog centric type of game)

they are older games, but with the mods available online I still Play BG2.

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Try ragnarok but saty a way from gunbound

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
i think a good game and a best game is MAX PAYNE 2 THE FALL OF MAX PAYNE that is a sikk game :tazz: :)

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Max payne was a good game, both 1 and 2 are good they are making the film of it. HL2 is the best game i have played this year.

Oniketsoku

Oniketsoku

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Guild Wars, FF XI, and GunZ the duel. All three are awesome. That's all im gonna say.. :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
QUAKE 4, such an excellent game, excellent graphics perfect gameplay easy yet totally functional controls, nice not too much thinking past strategies and what guns to use, great game, nice and fun not as scary as doom3 either which put me off not a fun of magic and zombies so this is good.

But the best thing is its great fun, something some games seem to lack nowadays is being fun and totally enjoyable, some games now are way to complicated and to involved. Quake 4 is great its just pick up play and have fun.

The single player game was a bit short ive allready finished it and am on the second time round(and it wasnt even one of those all night solid gaming sessions either i stopped and read a book for a while every now and again.

olymoore

olymoore

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I play www.enemy-territory.com/ does anyone else?

i need help please now

i need help please now

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Yeah, they arent releasing that FF7 on ps3...

That was a technical demo. Dont get your hopes up..

You can always download FF7 for the pc.

WoW, is great, suprizingly addictive.

An mmo you should never look into.. The Matrix Online.
If you want some fps's...

Call of Duty is good.

So is counter-strike.

Stay away from Farcry

And theres always halflife 2, Stunning game, Multiplayer lacks a tad though.

they are realeasing a new FF7 based game for PS2. however its a first-person-shooter type game with Vincent