Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

install32m.exe

• Please log in to reply

wayno2005

wayno2005

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi I recently fixed a few problems i had on my computer and it all has been running well, except every time i boot up it comes up with "cannot find the file install32m.exe or componants... im just wondering how to fix this

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
Other than this, is your computer up and running? Your post is unclear about this.

If it is up and running then this install32m.exe is obviously a program that is trying to load at startup. It could possibly be spyware.

Can you start in safe mod?

makai

SLIDEMAN

SLIDEMAN

• Pip
  • 2 posts
yes my computer is up and running just fine.... I realise its a program trying to load at startup... I think what i need to know is how to stop it trying to load

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
SLIDEMAN! Why did you answer as if you are wayno2005? Anyway, wayno2005, If you can get your computer up in safe mode, do: start>run>msconfig>startup>uncheck install32m.exe. Turn off the comp and restart into normal mode. That might fix your problem.

Emery

wayno2005

wayno2005

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
because i am SLIDEMAN... and it say cannot find msconfig

wayno2005

wayno2005

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
please someone answer me as its annoying me to the max ........... now i try and play some cds and my comp freezes and then comes up with this ??????????????? i have no idea what install32m.exe is and all my searches dont tell me either... ??? arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Sounds like malware. U should start here.
Start a new thread in the Malware Removal Forum if u need any help.