Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Free Google Mail (G-Mail) invitations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

alphaethan

alphaethan

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
Hello all:

I received some invitations to G-Mail, and after giving to all my friends and families, I still have some left. I can think of no ones better than my geek buddies ;)

email me if you want an invitation to open an google mail account. Please, one invitation per person, if your friends also want one, then tell them to e-mail me personally. You will also receive invitations after certain amount of time using G-Mail, but it's not guaranteed.

G-mail is highly recommended by many users, and it's hot right now, so what you waiting for :tazz:

Best,

Alphaethan-at-gmail.com

[email address removed]

Edited by Rawe, 14 July 2005 - 09:41 AM.

Advertisements

alphaethan

alphaethan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Hello again:

Quick update, I've received many requests for G-mail invitation. I still have some left as of today (7/20/05), so keep those requests coming:)

Best, Alphaethan

alphaethan

alphaethan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Update: 7/23/05

Just received 30 more invitations, I guess because I've been giving so many out, they sent me more. Please note, if you want one from me, e-mail me at alphaethan-at-gmail.com. I will NOT send invitations if you only replied on Geeksttogo forum! I check my e-mail numerous times a day, but not this forum.

Best, Alphaethan

alphaethan

alphaethan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Update: 7/30/05

As of today, I have 15 invitations left to give away, so keep those requests coming, and I will be out of them soon!

Best, Alphaethan:)

alphaethan

alphaethan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
update 8/02/05:

they sent me another 30 invitations, when is this going to end? Keep those requests coming!

Best, Alphaethan

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
This should be some kind of sticky or something...I have over 400+ :tazz:

Theres always someone showing they have them?

alphaethan

alphaethan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
An unfriendly note:

Please people, this thread is for Alphaethan to give out friendly invitations to g-mail, not to show off that he have invitations. If you are willing to share also, be my guest to post here with your e-mail addy, otherwise don't reply to this thread AT ALL (namely OneCool). ONLY request an invitation by e-mail me! Like I said before, I don't check this forum regularly, I only come to update the amount of invitations I have left.

Best, Alphaethan

P.S. If you feel like showing off your overabundant G-mail invitations and self-centered ego, please go elsewhere.

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
OOOOOOO ;) get a life :tazz:

alphaethan

alphaethan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Well thanks OneCool for the advice, but I already have an awsome life, by helping others. Starting medical school in August of 2006, what do you do?

Oh by the way, you have been ignored, don't waste your energy by posting here any more, I won't even bother reading it:)

good luck on your future career.

Alphaethan

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
Hmmm...could have swore I was tring to help by asking to have this "stickied" :)

Its call a public forum for a reason :tazz:

For the record its none of your busness what I do for a living ;)

Advertisements

buggs

buggs

• Pip
  • 2 posts
[SIZE=7][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]
I didn't even know I could get an e-mail address at Google! ;)

Oh well I guess that's why I somehow found my way here. I don't know if you have any of those invites left --I know, you said to email you at your gmail, but I am going to ask here, just in case I don't get my request to your e-mail for what ever reason. :tazz:

Thanx- have a great week-end

Buggs

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

I didn't even know I could get an e-mail address at Google!  :)

Oh well I guess that's why I somehow found my way here.  I don't know if you have any of those invites left --I know, you said to email you at your gmail, but I am going to ask here, just in case I don't get my request to your e-mail for what ever reason. ;) 

Buggs

View Post

Just PM your current e-mail address to the starter of this thread :tazz:

lsying

lsying

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I didn't even know I could get an e-mail address at Google!

Oh well I guess that's why I somehow found my way here. I don't know if you have any of those invites left --I know, you said to email you at your gmail, but I am going to ask here, just in case I don't get my request to your e-mail for what ever reason.

Buggs

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
lol, its not hard to get a gmail account, everyone gets 50 to start with and then you get more as you give them out its near impossible to run out of them. You just post on a public techy forum like this and someone will be a kind sole and pm to give you one.

alphaethan

alphaethan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
LATEST UPDATE:

NO MORE INVITATIONS, I'M ALL OUT, PLEASE SEEK OTHERS FOR GMAIL INVITATIONS.

THANKS,

BEST, ALPHAETHAN