Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

norton

• Please log in to reply

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
i jus scanned something with norton and it found nothing i then scanned the same file with ewido and it found a high risk trojan downloader.
isnt norton supposed to be the bestc antivirus in the world and by the way it was fully up to date.

Advertisements

lil_lost

lil_lost

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
It is possible that Norton doesnt have that trojan in its dats yet or you may want to check your settings and make sure it scanned where the trojan was located

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

i jus scanned something with norton and it found nothing i then scanned the same file with ewido and it found a high risk trojan downloader.
isnt norton supposed to be the bestc antivirus in the world and by the way it was fully up to date.

View Post

I tried warning people about this. I know all virus scanners dont pick up on things like they should, but I did warn people not to use Norton Anti-virus.

If you wanted to, try AVG Free edition, I sware by it, it is way better then the pay versions and any other AV's out there. :tazz: