Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'm am forever grateful to you guys.

• Please log in to reply

obsession

obsession

• Pip
  • 8 posts
This is the MOST USEFUL site I've been in. I've been loaded with spyware, trojans, and viruses for two days already. When my routine scan didn't work, I downloaded F-Secure and TDS3 from a friend and tried tried those. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to clear my computer. Since I took summer classes, I used my spare time there to find some solutions.

...and voila! I came upon this site.

I didn't have the time to register since my computer was really really slow, but I did read through the steps. Though it took forever to download and run those programs, I finally managed to do so. I had to put my computer in safe mode in order to run the Ad Adware SE. Afterwards, everything else was able to run smoothly.

I just want you guys to know that I really appreciate this site and the help I've gotten from your detailed instructions. I almost cried at the thought of having to buy a whole new computer. Just thinking that I, a person who knows so little about computer, was able to understand the instructions and clean it up.

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
We greatly appreciate the kind words. Thank you for taking the time to register and share your experience. :tazz:

You might want to post a HijackThis log in our malware forum just to be sure you got everything.

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
It's great to hear that this site helped you! ;)

As you thanked us, I want to thank you for registering to this site and using it as a source of information!

And if you want to post that HiJackThis log to our malware removal to make sure your PC is all clean, as Admin suggested, I might take a look at it if you want :help:

- Rawe ;)

Edit, just noticed that Coachwife is working on it :tazz:

Edited by Rawe, 15 July 2005 - 01:52 AM.

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
obsession, I am glad to have you on the team :tazz: . It's really nice to hear we helped you fix your problems. Thanks again for registering!

Hope to see you 'round the forums.

Emery