Can't read replies in Outlook 2003
Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:15 PM
Posted 21 July 2005 - 06:46 AM
Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:08 AM
Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:19 AM
1. Person uses Outlook with standard config (use HTML)
2. User sends email from Outlook. This goes as both text and HTML. The email source shows the text first followed by the HTML version.
3. Recipient uses some other client that does not use HTML in email
4. Recipient replies and the reply is part of (above or below) the text portion.
5. Sender opens reply in Outlook, which displays only the HTML version - which is not where the reply was entered.
Outlook does not seem to have a way to recognize that the text version no longer matches the HTML and to display the additional information.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users