Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Home Problem

• Please log in to reply

The_Sloth

The_Sloth

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Earlier we needed the hard drive first, now because we need to boot to the cd, it needs to be first.

Don't worry about bothering me, this is what I do and I enjoy it immensely. I'm not bothered by your questions. I want you to be as comfortable as possible with what you are doing, and to understand it as well. The more you understand about what we're doing here, the more you can help yourself in the future.

I know this may sound a bit cliched, but have patience. I know this is taking a while and is annoying, but we WILL get your PC working how it should again. Were I able to sit in front of your machine this would go quicker, but this is still better than paying for a new computer or for someone to look at it in person (at least I think so, but I'm a bit of a tightwad :tazz: ).

Advertisements

modestmoose

modestmoose

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Nah. That took so long. It fixed a few problems, but when it rebooted, same screen.

I'm not gonna mess with it anymore tonight. I appreciate your help greatly, though. I'm gonna leave it alone for tonight, I guess.