Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wininet.dll HELP!

• Please log in to reply

provideogamer14

provideogamer14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Big problem.
When doing one of my scans it told me to put in my OS cd for win XP SP2 Home Ed. I did and it just wanted me to install it so i didn't do that. I continued and now i have a big problem with my display properties. There mite be other problems i am not aware of. Should i perform a system restore?

I was going to attach a doc. with my screen shot but it wouldnt let me... basically when i go to my desktop and right click... then properties... there are no other tabs... such as the appeance tab and such what do i do?

Advertisements

provideogamer14

provideogamer14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I fixed that prob. nvr mind im doin that revelaer thing now.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
OK. Let's look at that and we'll get after it. You're doing great. :tazz:

provideogamer14

provideogamer14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
C:\Documents and Settings\USERr\Application Data\Aim\bfmqmroc\provideogamer14\urlcache\aim3.tmp 7/16/2005 5:45 PM 440 bytes Visible in Windows API, but not in MFT or directory index.
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Aim\bfmqmroc\provideogamer14\urlcache\aim4.tmp 7/16/2005 6:15 PM 440 bytes Hidden from Windows API.

^^^^^^^ not very long but thats the log of the reveal or w/e program :tazz:

provideogamer14

provideogamer14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hmm... I have been trying to access multimedia content after I do each step. After I did a system restore. Everything works perfectly. I have no idea how that did anything but thanks for all your help!

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
You just did a system restore?

provideogamer14

provideogamer14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Yes b/c I had a problem with my OS and its settings.