Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

unable to use quick button on web pages

• Please log in to reply

johnoleary

johnoleary

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I am unable to use some of the quick link buttons in certain sites.
Is there a setting that I have to go to in order to be able to use these buttons?
I just got hooked up to high speed internet and since then I have been unable to use some quick buttons in internet locations. I tried useing the dial up method to see if it was my high speed connection but it appeared to have the same problem. if anyone has an answer as to why certain sites are not allowing me to move into the quick link let me know.
thanks again

Advertisements

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Hello, :tazz:

What do you mean exactly by "quick links"? Do you mean active content? For active content to work properly you will need to enable active X controls.

johnoleary

johnoleary

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I think my active x controls are all on
at least they are in my setting in the c drive
I turned them all on
it seems that certain sites only some quick buttons work and others don't
I am not sure what to do

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Try this Internet Explorer Fix if you are using IE 6.0.