Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dod:Source

• Please log in to reply

bendavies619

bendavies619

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Does any1 know any info about the new source game Day of Defeat? Leave Information in this section ;)
Tar :tazz:

Advertisements

ratmilk

ratmilk

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
It should be coming out "soon".

You can acctually play beta on steam six (cracked steam).

Just wait until it comes out, which could take for ever. I have been waiting for ages too, i haven't bought HL2 yet, because I don't like half-life only DoD :tazz:.

Yeah, the first public beta may come out late this month or sometime next month, but you never know.

bendavies619

bendavies619

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Luks a rite laugh

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
just keep up with the news. they are working on it and the expansion for hl2. should be out before christmas.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Its only going to be in the silver and gold hl2 packs if at all so you cant get it if you just buy the regular hl2, as long as you have steam though you can download it(at a cost).