Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Missing games

• Please log in to reply

flying_spirit

flying_spirit

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I'm missing some of my programs. They aren't necessary for anything, but I liked playing with the games when I was bored.

I'm missing everything in the Games folder (Minesweeper, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Pinball, etc...) save for the internet stuff, and Paint. There's probably more, but I haven't discovered them.

I use paint a lot for my picture editing, it's a lot easier than most stuff out there o__o;;;

Is there any place I can go to get them back?

Advertisements

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Control Panel-> Add or Remove Programs.
On the Left pane clcik on the Add\Remove Windows Components.
This opens the "Windows Components Wizard". In this window, click on "Accessories and Utilities", then click on "Details" Button. In the newly opened sub-window, click on "Games", then click on "Details" Button.
Choose whatever games u want.
Click Ok to close the Games window. Click Ok to close the Accessories window.
Now click Next.
U might be asked to insert ur WinXP CD.