Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer n Firefox

• Please log in to reply

xxjunkyxx

xxjunkyxx

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
Having me get through some links... for example..

I have myspace, i go through to view friends. I want to change the page to seek more friends, but then wen i click on page 2 or 3 or etc.. it wont load. It would still stay on page 1...

Other examples of this issue... Those smilies at the left wen i make threads... I click them, but then the code wont show up here... would still get blank for me..

This usually happens wen i click on button like links.

I use firefox as my default browser since my internet explorer is doing wack things... It worked fine for 1 day, but then now wen i d click Mozilla Firefox, it wont load anymore. It would show on Processes... but then it wont load fully up in my screen so that i cant use it. It would show the sand clock for just 2 seconds then dissapear...

Advertisements

Guest_crapwheresmycrowbar_*

Guest_crapwheresmycrowbar_*
Reinstall Firefox.

xxjunkyxx

xxjunkyxx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
err i did that like 2 times but no go...

UndeadInsanity

UndeadInsanity

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
It sounds like there's some sort of problems with opening new browser windows, and javascript.

From what I've read on other forums you'll need to re-install java.