Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS2

• Please log in to reply

Guest_crapwheresmycrowbar_*

Guest_crapwheresmycrowbar_*
Hey,

I'm interested in getting Adobe PhotoShop CS2. I realise it's the best image editor on the market by a mile...

BUT!...

$1000 (AUD) is alot to pay just for a student who only want to generate blurs and other random effects. I just want a program which I can make cool sigs in. Does PhotoShop Elements 3 have the "Filter" menu? Does anybody know where I can get a decent price for either program?

Advertisements

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
I did a lot of Googling for Austaralian PC sites selling Photoshop CS2 and most of them were around $1000 if not more. Im sorry that I was not able to find it cheaper, but you may be able to buy a older version for around $100. The newer versions only have features that are used by advanced users, unless you are an advanced user you will be fine using an older version like 5.5

Edited by MOLEXRULZ, 21 July 2005 - 02:10 PM.

boy9enius08

boy9enius08

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
(deleted for content) im sorrii guys didnt mean to though i was on anothe forum sorrii

Edited by boy9enius08, 07 August 2005 - 01:28 PM.

liquid_impulse

liquid_impulse

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
User banned for impersonating an Admin.

He signed his post with my nick.

ScHwErV :tazz:

Edited by ScHwErV, 19 August 2005 - 08:49 PM.

Slayer21

Slayer21

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
i'll sell a copy of 5.5 or 6.0 for $40 to you

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
try contacting adobe and see if they have any special student pricing....microsoft does this with their software...and many other companies do as well