Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

will some one plz help me

• Please log in to reply

bdog454

bdog454

• Pip
  • 6 posts
i am trying to install new drivers but this guy told me i had to remove the old ones first he said to go to add and remover programs and i did and there is a thing there called invida drivers is that the old drivers that i have to delet ?

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to G2G:

Those are your video card drivers.. Just which drivers are you trying to install??

Murray

bdog454

bdog454

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i am trying to install new graphic card drivers

bdog454

bdog454

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
this is what is going on i am trying to over clock my 6600 and i all ready did but in the other fourms the guy says that there is anauto decet buton that will overclock my card and i dont have that botton he said that is because i have to delet the old drivers and install the new ones is this right that is why i asked u if thows are the drivers that i have to uninstall to install the new ones i was trying to fin a way so i wouldint have to right it but i guss i did any ways so can u help me plz

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Well, I also have an NVidia card in my system and I have never dumper the old drivers before installing the new ones..

Murray