Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Hotmail

• Please log in to reply

Good_Person

Good_Person

• Pip
  • 6 posts
hi,,,how are you,,,,,,when i open hotmail inbox,,in the lower left corner of the explorer,,,it shows a yellow-with-black error symbol,,,with a dialog that done with error on page,,,,,email messages donot open,,please intervene,,,,thankyou,,,,have a great day

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
Have you updated your version of Internet Explorer lately? The latest version is ie6 with sp1. How about the Java Runtime Environment, the latest is 1.50. Or your ActiveX runtime, the latest is 9.0. A lot of these sites are running fairly recnt scripting on the pages so your browser needs to be up to date.

Good_Person

Good_Person

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi Tyger hows you,,,i will do that accordingly,,,and i will get back to you as and when there is a need,,,thankyou

Good_Person

Good_Person

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi,,,can you please send me the specific links to download the forementioned softwares,,,,as i found it difficult to find the same,,thankyou

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
IE6
Java Runtime Environment 1.50

Good_Person

Good_Person

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi,,,,is this link correct http://www.java.com/...s_automatic.jsp ?

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

hi,,,,is this link correct http://www.java.com/...s_automatic.jsp  ?

View Post

Yes it is. Sometimes you may have to save the program to a folder and open it there for installation. I've noticed that with win98, running the program from the temp folder doesn't always complete.

Good_Person

Good_Person

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
tyger,,,hi,,,,i ran the program,,,,after downloading it,,,,it installed,,,ive also completed ie6 with service pack installation,,,,through the link http://www.download....tml?tag=lst-0-1 ,,,,the same error at hotmail inbox is still repeating,,,i have not yet found the link for the newest version of ActiveX runtime,,please intervene