Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Becoming Firefox Friendly

• Please log in to reply

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
I've made a couple of sites that appear to be fine using IE. However, my Firefox visitors do not see the pics, or do not see some of the pics. Here are two examples:

http://www.newbremen...rPics/index.htm

http://www.2shews.co...llery/index.htm

The "missing pictures" problem is not limited to thumbnails, either, if you explore the sites. What can I do to make the sites right using both browsers?

Sites were built with MS FrontPage, Word and Adobe Photoshop.

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this for me.

Johanna

Advertisements

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
I see every single picture in IE, Firefox, and Opera.

HmmMm...did u fix it after posting?

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• Topic Starter
  • 3,038 posts
No, I didn't do anything to it. I don't see the pics in Firefox, and I have a stack of emails from Firefox users saying they can't see the pics. I'm a real newbie at this- what am I doing wrong on my end that I don't see the pics? Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

Johanna

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• Topic Starter
  • 3,038 posts
I used Firefox to click on the above links, and -surprise- PICS! But if I go to the sites directly from Firefox, no pics. The addrress URLs are changing, too, with a "5" being inserted. This is in both sites, from the index pages, to the thumbs, to the regular graphic inserts.

TIA
Johanna

Attached Thumbnails

• ScreenShot005.jpg