Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE Script error

• Please log in to reply

moweaver

moweaver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: on starting a pop up occurs tit;le @internet explorer script error'. line 374 char 2, unspec code 0. and then asks if I still want to run scripts on this page. this started when I updated to new Messenger. Also tells me I can't open messenger because I have opened it elsewhere.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well as far as the script error....you say it comes up when you open explorrer? what is your homepage? try setting the homepage to a different site and see if it still happens.

as far as the msn thing...mine does the same thing...sort of..so far what seems to have happened is that instead of upgrading windows messenger it j ust installs msn messenger..(same program different name) so your original windows messenger still exists and if it was set to log on automatically then it will log on before the msn one...this is particularly crap because so far i have not been able to locate the uninstall for microsoft messenge....if anyone has any clues on that one let me know...i'm still loking

edit:- found it...under the add remove programs. windows components...uninstall the windows messenger...this should fix the msn messenger thing at least.

Edited by dsenette, 18 July 2005 - 08:53 AM.