Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stop and Remove SpySheriff

• Please log in to reply

jags

jags

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello Frnds..

Recently i have high speed internet at my home.......suddenly yesterday my system desktop settings are change by showing spysheriff default page, task manager disabled,I can't see volume controls in task bar etc...

If i connect to internet in normal mode spy sheriff is not allowing me to do any thing.

1) I want to remove that completely
2) I want to block spysheriff not to run if i connect to internt in normal mode

please suggest all the possible solutions to clean my disk and block all these.

I think hijackthis, yahoospy ware and microsoft antispyware softwares installed.

I Can able to get some of my files in SAFE MODE....

waiting for u r suggestion..help me ASAP to clean up my HDD ...........

Thanks

Advertisements

jags

jags

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can any please help me ASAP...waiting for replies on this...

*Edited by an Administrator

Hello! Bumping your thread will not get you helped any quicker, as we look for threads with no replies. Also, we work from oldest to newest, and currently are working on logs that have been posted three to five days ago , sometimes even older. Please be patient with us. We are working as fast as we can without compromising the integrity of our work.

Edited by ~Kat~, 18 July 2005 - 03:17 PM.