Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Auto-Safe Mode

• Please log in to reply

Psychobeatz

Psychobeatz

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Fisrt off, i'll explain how it all went down. i was on my computer opened up explore and the window was like, flickering, so i closed it (and msn and other programs) and opend it again and it was working fine but started up again, so i decided to restart. Ever since then, when i'm booting up my computer, its making a repeated clicking.beeping noise, and it always bypasses my startup and goes to Safe Mode.

Note, i had pictures of the screens during start up and a recording of the sound on my digital camera, but i;ve run into a different problem on the famalys computer. We have a thing in the front of the computer to put out memory stick for our camera into, (plus spots for other cards, and an extra USB port) but the computer won't read it, thus leaving me unable to get the pics or soundclip.

Any help, and i'd be greatful.

Advertisements

Psychobeatz

Psychobeatz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, a bit of an update, a friends walked me through fixing the memory stick thing. so, i got a pic, and a sound clip for you people.

Sound Here
Posted Image

Edited by Psychobeatz, 18 July 2005 - 06:39 PM.

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
I don't have sound
How many beeps - more info on computer please make model etc
If you can

Edited by peterm, 19 July 2005 - 12:43 AM.