Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Outlook 2002 XP Server Problems

• Please log in to reply

Msbcbean

Msbcbean

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Here is my problem. Everytime i try to check my email the server times out. My incoming server is mail.mainstreetbaptistchurch.org. My outgoing is Smtp.megagate.com. This is not a server problem becausae when I loaded my setting onto another computer it worked great. I can check webmail. Everything is where it should be on my computer just wont log onto the incoming server. Can anyone help? Please feel free to email me at eric@mainstreetbaptistchurch.org.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
are you using a proxy server? is your windows firewall turned on? do you have an y other firewall programs?