Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need a Serial Badly

• Please log in to reply

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
websterd,
The problem was that you previously activated Windows with pirated serial key. Anyway the method I gave should have solved that.

nost,
How many times do I have to tell you that you can't give your serial key to help him.
Your serial key is just meant for you and not for anyone else.
Plus, websterd does'nt need a serial key, he already has a legal one.

Edited by darth_ash, 22 August 2005 - 02:10 AM.

Advertisements

websterd

websterd

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Thanks for the reponse Mr Ash. As I mentioned, the issue is back with the retailer of the OEM software who has lodged a ticket with Microsoft so hopefully that will resolve the problem. I just wanted to check if there might not be another problem using your prescribed process.

Regarding nost's post, you are correct. I am seeking a legal way to resolve my problem and am not requesting anyone to post a serial to me.

Thanks for your assistance.