Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan smit fraud

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

stieg

stieg

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Please help, my screen is blinking blue and white, when I go to run ad aware and spybot it tells me wininet.dll is not found. I tried to install the newest Norton Internet security pkg but it won't install. I can't hook up to the internet. I copied the wininet.dll download onto a cd from another computer but am unable to install. Is there something I can do? Thanks for the help

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello and welcome to GeeksToGo. I see you already have a topic in the Malware Removal forum HERE

Please do not start new threads, or bump your original topic. We usually have a backlog of a couple of days in getting to new threads, due to the sheer volume of help needed. We work as quickly as we can to help everyone, without compromising the integrity of our work. When we search for logs to do , we look for ones with no replies..so bumping yoru topic may get you overlooked.

Please be patient with us, and someone will help you as soon as possible.

Thanks!