Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Runtime errors and kernel 32

• Please log in to reply

Nancat

Nancat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My computer has been acting really crazy for about one year and it is only getting worse. I have virus scans downloaded (AVG) and an outdated Norton. I have spyware doctor, ad-aware. I will try to attach the log from hijack this. I am constantly have to restart the computer daily, almost 3 times a day to get it to work properly. Mostly it freezes up or gives me error messages (runtime error 226) and kernel 32 error messages.
I am unable to attach the log. It is saved but when I try to open it the computer switches to netscape and asks me if I want to open it or save it to disk. No matter which option I choose it will not open this log. I am not a computer geek so be gentle. Now what do I do?

Advertisements