Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Security Settings When Downloading Files/Programs

• Please log in to reply

mrs_tnt

mrs_tnt

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am new to this, so I hope I do this right..I have been having problems with my computer..various problems..one of the problems is that I cannot download anything..I have tried to download some of the anti-virus files from this site, or the anti-spyware, and the error box will come up and say something about the security settings do not allow me to download??..this is just one of the many problems I have..please help me, so I can maybe go from here, and try to download anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-HELP ME..please?..thanks bunches:)..I don't know what a Hijackthis log is..so I guess I won't be including one of those..sorry

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
Please see your other post...
http://www.geekstogo...les-t45865.html

Edited by makai, 20 July 2005 - 05:59 AM.