Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WksCal.exe

• Please log in to reply

deleted

deleted

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
This shows up when my Granddaughter logs off (or attemps to log off)her screen.Does someone know what this is and how to get to it and get rid of it?I don't find it in the add/remove program or on the programs when I click the start button.

Advertisements

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
wkscal.exe is an application relating to Microsoft Work Suite. This is the Works Calender which allows you to schedule meetings and other dates and times of significance. This program is a non-essential system process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems.

Remove it from your taskmanager before logging off and see if the problem stops. Reinstall your MS work suite and see if it still happens.

deleted

deleted

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Taskmanager?

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
ctrl+alt+del.