Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Warcraft Battle.net Problem!

• Please log in to reply

Warcraft Gangsta

Warcraft Gangsta

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: Well first thing is I recently reinstalled my Warcraft III: Battle Chest after about a year to play battle.net but whenI finish the update it says "Update Successful: The update was successfully downloaded. Press the restart button to restart Warcraft III. But when I click it I get an error saying "There was an error applying the upgrade" So what can I do??? I tried to uninstall it but I still don't know what to do. So Plz ;) i would appreciate it..

Advertisements

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Try finding the patch on the internet rather than through WC3s autoupdater

aftershok

aftershok

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Well,

I suggest you go to the WC3 site and download the patches (be sure to save to desktop I find I get less errors that way). Open it, and install it. Then delete from your desktop.

Good Luck,

Warcraft Gangsta

Warcraft Gangsta

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I've gotten a patch but it says something about reinstalling the game and redoing the update! So I reinstall it and i open up the thing and it still isn't working!!

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Have you downloaded the update manually and not through the AutoUpdater? I have the same and find the Autoupdater a bit messy...

jubei120

jubei120

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!. i successfully installed my warcraft 3 frozen throne v1.19 but when i connect to battle.net is says "you are trying to connect to a invalid battle.net server" what should i do plz help me T_T.