Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

TaskManager Problems

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i lately i have been opening task manager, to close programs such as StartEAK.exe and other usesless programs (including virus's which i get many of), and when i open the precesses, where all the programs are listed and there is a white background with the text, it is tan, and i cannot select any programs. when i double click a program it puts taskmanager into full-screen (i think), and i also cannot scroll. if you know what is wrong, plz help me out.

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

(including virus's which i get many of)

View Post

U know that u have virus infections. Ending their processes in the task manager wont help. One of viruses must have corrupted ur task manager.
U should get rid of them permantely.
Start here.
If u need any help with ur malware removal u can start a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum.