Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help

• Please log in to reply

Tim05

Tim05

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi, i uninstalled the Battlefield 2 Demo once the game came out. Then last week i noticed a folder called Battlefield 2 Demo in My Documents. So looked in it and it was just the server graphics. So i tried to delete the folder but there is one file that wont delete(C:\Documents and Settings\TJ\My Documents\Battlefield 2 Demo\LogoCache\www.tntblowout.com\album\albums\userpics\10001/tntblow.jpg). When i try to delete it says "Cannot delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk." Please help.

Advertisements

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
boot into safe mode and delete it from there.

Edited by samiko, 21 July 2005 - 01:26 AM.

Tim05

Tim05

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thats the first thing i tried too it didnt work just says the same thing. I also tried the delete file on reboot tool that came with HiJackThis.