Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Unusually small Hijack this log

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
It's not so much a problem because my computer runs fine...I guess. Printer is down and my computer will not allow me to reinstall. This has been a problem for a few months now but everything else is good.

This is my log:

04 - HKLM\..\Run: [sureshotpopupkiller] "C:\Clean\Popup Block\StopThePop\stopthepop.exe" -minimized
04 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
023 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

That's it!!!

I'm hoping that this'll be a piece of cake since it's so short compared to the logs that are sent in by others.