Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Xfer Post to appropriate Forum Topic

• Please log in to reply

Jack123

Jack123

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 944 posts
I was browsing thru Hardware & notice some Posts pertaing to Networking. And I was wondering if it is possible to Xfer a post. What is procedure on asking for permission.

It is a 1st post by new member & I would like it to see it to be seen by the right audience. . . . without causing double posting confusion/littering.

I have seen several such postings - about items that I am weak in- but know it could/should be in a better Topic to be seen by those better qualified.

I know if I answer the post . . .it will bump it ahead. . . probably cause confusion

Here is one that I found by reviewing a Post & looking at Similar Threads. But after reviewing it - It is in wrong place and back on the 14th - and is pretty obscured from members that know the correction.

See post:

How to disable network drives access in IE? StogieBoy 34 0 Jul 14 2005, 04:48 PM
By: StogieBoy

Concerned,
Jack123

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
If you give me the link of the post, I can have it moved to the Network forum for you.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
The preferred approach is to let the moderator of that forum know, but any global moderator or admin can also help. :tazz:

Jack123

Jack123

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 944 posts
Thanks - I can let moderator of that forum know, from now on.
That must have been done ??? I cannot find the post in question.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to replies - Thanks again for responding
Jack123