I'm working on a db for teachers to enter results of a test (problem by problem) where the results can be analyzed by each problem (which is linked to a learning standard)
I have these tables set up with these fields (I'm not listing all the fields.. just the ones that I think you need
- TESTprobs (number of problems on the test - I just added this field today because I think it might help)
- PROBtest (part of multiple key with PROBnum)
- PROBstd (links to Standards table - not really part of my current question!)
- ACHkey (an autonumber key, for these transactions)
- ACHstudent (student number, links to student table)
- ACHieve (this is the actual "y" or "n"... how the student did on this problem on this particular test)
So here is my question:
I would like the Form where teachers enter the actual test results to display a subform with the exact number of records for the particular test. I have it set up so they select a test (a combo box - it works! ) .. then they select the student (it works!).. but then the subform just shows 1 record - of course, I haven't done this part yet. I would really like it to show 10 records, displaying just ACHprob and ACHieve, where ACHprob is prefilled with the numbers from PROBnum depending on the Test that is selected.
I hope I have explained this well. Thanks for any help you can give me.