Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

PEN DRIVE - ultimate value for money

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
PEN DRIVE - ultimate value for money

Respected advanced super ultimate techies,

Purchase of a Pen Drive of 1 GB in India

Rs 4000-5000 (a bit flexible if getting value for money) equivalent to USD 80 to 100 $

a. Company should be best in class (I have heard the name of kingston; transcend; zion etc but i want real best).

b. To give an example; it should be as like we go for APC for UPS; Antec for SMPS; Intel for processor; google for search; HP for printer...a real best company's pen drive.

c. It should minimum be of 1 GB size.

d. Maximum possible warranty period.

Not sure but is it possible to get something like 2 GB or 5 GB pen drive within Rs. 5000-6000 ($100 to $120) range in India....????????

why did i address the question to super duper techies and not to dear forum members in general...bcz i personally believe only a super ultimate crazy geek (who loves eats dreams technology) would be using pen drive that costly...

ALso if any one would like to share, comment, add, suggest, advice; u r more than welcome and its more than appreciated...

Thanks friends

cheers sunando

sunandoghosh at rediffmail dot com

p.s. anxioulsy waiting for the reply...love to everyone....cheers

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
http://www.tigerdire...ry_usbflash.asp check there....there is a GIANT list.