Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Download problems

• Please log in to reply

Norm1968

Norm1968

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I'm having trouble downloading a website called smileycentral.com, everytime I attempt to download this site I have a page pop-up that tells me that the site is not available, it may be experiencing tech difficulties or maybe no longer available. It also tells me to try the refresh button or adjust my browser settings provided by my LAN. All these things I've done. My ISP is Comcast and my son as well as others who also use Comcast can download smileycentral with no problems. I'm thinking there must be a setting in my computer that is preventing me from downloading the site. This problem has persisted for better than 2 weeks now...Help..please <_<

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I'm not familiar with ME, but can you enable that website to download. I know in XP there's a setting where you can allow sites to download.

This is off the smileycentral site:

"Works with Yahoo IM, MSN IM, AIM and ICQ, plus Outlook, Outlook Express and Webmail!" Do you use any of those programs for your mail?