Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

solved - Problem w/ an array

• Please log in to reply

rulerm

rulerm

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I am creating a graph. I have a query into the database. I also have a url i am entering as the image for the graph. the graph resizes depending on the field within the database. right now my url is fixed, with the numbers that display in the graph. how do I change these numbers to something that will look up the correct data in my database?

Regards,
Robyn

Edited by rulerm, 25 July 2005 - 02:50 PM.

Advertisements

stu_design

stu_design

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
ok i thin i posted a replyon this siter somewhere, but anyway

i am guessing u are using ccess and excel, if its not plz telle me:)

ok here goes, in excel, there is an option to do a dtabase query or web query

just do one of these and say if u need to update ur data them right click in the newly created query (its in the excel cell or cells) and go update or something like that

i just transfered to linux so my office docs and apps are on a hard drive, so later i will get access bc thats why i cant give better help

this is all from my remembrance of this topic

sorry if it does not help. if it doesnt plz post back

Stu Design

rulerm

rulerm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
somehow, we got it working, by looking up the info in a stored dictionary. Thank you for your help.

rulerm

rulerm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
hello all,

My new problem:
I am creating a bar graph dynamically. However, the last element in my array isn't showing up on the bar graph. All the field names show. Any suggestions as to what may be occuring?

Regards,
Robyn

rulerm

rulerm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
ooo, i've solved it. no need to reply.