Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Constant Pop ups and Mutant Growth

• Please log in to reply

zegnazu

zegnazu

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
My avg popped up and said that i had a trogan i went and clicked delete fileand it said warning this may affect your com in some way i foget i also forget the name of that item but i deleted it. Then whenever every 3 seconds i think a little opo up ops up but then it quickly goes away. It does it so fast you cant see it. its really annoying and i cant get it away can some one help me. Also after i finished playing a online game it resisezed my desktop to 800 by 600 so i went to resize it again but accidntly made it to 1200 to something and it made my whole com out of frequency. After that everytime i turn on my com theres a black screen and in a little box it says out of frequency. So i went to safe mode and i turned my com to vga mode and it kind of fixed it. When ever i turn on my com everything is 800 by 600 and i have to esize everytime can somone plz help me

Advertisements

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Make a post in the malware removal section with a hijackthis log

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Please go to the malware forum in my signature and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

Murray